Whey Best is a delicious high protein, low carbohydrate functional food powder. Protein is a necessary component of the human diet and plays many important roles, including maintaining the structural component of our cells and tissues and helping to support healthy blood sugar levels. Our bodies have no way of storing protein so we must obtain it from our diet on a daily basis.
Whey protein is comprised of a complete amino acid profile. Protein is made up of separate “building blocks” called amino acids, which are used to manufacture enzymes, hormones and antibodies. Whey protein is considered a complete protein, as it contains an adequate proportion of all the “essential” amino acids – those that cannot be made by the body, and thus must be obtained through the diet.
Unlike soy protein, which is low in the amino acid methionine, whey protein contains all the amino acids the body needs and in the best balance currently found in any food. The body needs methionine to make the amino acid cysteine. Methionine and cysteine are both sulfurcontaining amino acids, an important feature considering the body needs sulfur for making collagen, the primary constituent of cartilage, skin and connective tissue.
Whey protein supports a healthy immune system:-
Whey is nature’s richest source of biologically active protein. It naturally contains an exceptional amount of cysteine, a beneficial amino acid found to be lacking in the modern diet which helps to build a strong immune system. Additionally, it contains the full range, and in exceptional amounts, of the most important immune-supportive protein components, such as lactoferrin and immunoglobulins.
- Whey Best is composed of a proprietary whey protein concentrate that has been carefully produced to maintain the full range of the fragile immune-supportive components naturally present in fresh raw milk. The filtration and drying process used is minimal and ensures that the protein is not subjected to temperatures that would denature or destroy its original components.
- The milk harvested for Whey Best comes from cows that graze year-round on pesticide-free and chemical-free natural grass pastures. Milk from grass-fed cows provides conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a beneficial fatty acid, in much higher levels than milk from cows fed on grains. It also contains a proper balance of other health-promoting essential fatty acids.
- In addition to not being fed grain, the milking cows are never subjected to any growth hormones, chemicals, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms, hyperimmunization or injected pathogens.
- Whey Best contains no fructose, sucrose, or artificial sweeteners.
As a dietary supplement, mix 30 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Whey Best may be beneficial for:-
- Athletes – helps maintain healthy antioxidant and immune status.
- Lean body mass support – pre- and postworkout.
- Healthy weight management.
- Blood sugar management.
- General well-being.